NBT values its clients. We demonstrate this in our outputs and attitudes. Quality service and customer satisfaction are among NBT’s highest priorities.
High quality NBT services cover all stages of the project cycle, from identification and formulation to implementation, review and evaluation. NBT's approach is to apply knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project activities in a holistic way, which meets and even exceeds, our clients' needs and expectations.
The key to NBT's success is its ability to integrate traditional knowledge with world experience through our Western educated personnel who have been managing international projects.
- World Bank
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- European Commission (Europe Aid)
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Islamic Development Bank (IDB)
- United Nations Agencies
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
- Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC)
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
- Ministry of Finance (MOF)
- Ministry of Economy (MOE)
- Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources (MAWR)
- State Committee for Environmental Protection
- Humbolt University, Berlin, Germany
other government and private organizations.